
Well I had already wrote something here? and not sure what i did.. it was one of my first post. i'm sure i deleted it somehow... any who. if you saw this one already it may be a lil diff cuase not sure i can remember every thing i wrote already.. so here we go. A lil insite on me? hmm... my mom is full blooded native american. and my dad is Irish you know not sure what else? lol i've always just said white! any way moving on. I'm a sister of 6 girls. I am in the middle. (yay) =I
I believe every thing happens for a reason, I believe I am exactly where I'm suppose to be at in life. I have many many blessings in life to be thankful for. I met the love of my life in 2000, although i didnt know it at the time... lol I couldnt stand him when i met him. (there's way more to the story than i'm bout to tell) lol but you'll get the middle and the end not the very very begining hehe.ok wait I'll give you the day we say is our anniversary.... it was Christmas Eve. he came and picked me up, and we went to go wash his (mommas) van.... yess he sat in the van and watched me wash the van. yeah not even one of those drive through ones. just me, the scrub brush, and the cold air. after that we drove around and talked for ever about almost anything and everything. from then on. we went out to eat, go to the movies, drives, watching sunsets from lookouts in west seattle. just hanging out. until one day when he droped me off. I almost told him I love him. I cought myself and changed it to I'll see you later. I thought to myself what the hell was that.? any way I felt i should tell him. I called him and told him we had to talk. he said no we don't. I said yeah theres something i need to say... He said I already know..He said you love me.. I felt soo stupid. like how the heck you know I love you, before I know I love you?!
any way "Jeffrey Lati Damu Maefau" fell from Heaven
(or thrown) ON 2-12-04 I love him so much, He's always worrying about other ppl. and their well-being. Me and Dino Love eachother so much I'd say we keep eachother on our toes.
No comments:
Post a Comment